Animal Experiences in Egypt

by 3:38 PM - Saturday, March 26, 2016 0 comments
Yesterday we had a trip to this place where you can ride horses, swim, and chill.. and of course I went to the horses a lot. It was an amazing experience riding the horses because of fast they went without stopping. I got scared of falling whenever the horse ran as fast as it could, but after a while I got used to it. But it was so fun! It was well worth the money and time! I hope I can ride again sooner...
                                                                  
Horse Riding


Example of the Rats in Egypt


That is not my only animal experience here in Egypt. I have had experience with 15 mice in the house, bugs, cats, etc. The mice were the hardest of our problems since they were everywhere, but fortunately we used traps and we caught all of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment