Almost Done!

by 6:17 PM - Sunday, May 15, 2016 0 comments
We are close to ending our Egypt journey for this year; less than a month is left! I will miss a lot of things about Egypt when I return, especially the delicious food we eat here. I will also miss the way how the city never sleeps. In the beginning, when we came here, we couldn't sleep peacefully at night due to our house being close to a busy road. Whereas now to think to have a sleep in America feels weird due to the complete silence there. But I miss America too due to the silence.

When I go back to America, I will miss the way how a car is not required to go everywhere. You can walk or ride a taxi (very cheap!). At nights, I walk around and go to the markets to buy drinks and chips. The crime rate is really low which is why everyone is always outside. Egyptians enjoy their life to the full without any fear of crimes, theft or shoplifting. It is rare to see something like that in America.

Once I go back to America, one of the things I am going to do there is to get enrolled for a basketball team because I have not played for quite a long time. I will also take a nice walk in the park to enjoy the air and the greenery, which Egypt lacks a bit. Besides, I would love to be with my family again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment