The Beginning

by 5:43 PM - Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1 comments
 

My adventures in Egypt all started when I landed in Cairo airport by myself. My friends had all ready came to Egypt and started there class a month before I came to Egypt. I came late because I was waiting for my visa approval. A week before my arrival we learned that Egypt gave visas to people 16 and under at the airport.
   
So there I was waiting in the line. My heart pumping faster than ever. I was scared. It was my first time traveling alone. There was a yellow line on the ground that no one was spouse to pass until it were there turn, but it seemed as no one payed attention to it because no one waited for their turn to
   
Done with that I was a little relieved. I continued my way towards the baggages. I got my baggages and made my way towards the exit. At the exit an officer checked my passport while another checked my baggages. After checking my baggages they let me go and I exited the baggage area. As soon as I took a step outside taxi drivers came up to me and started to ask me with their half and half English if any body was picking me off or if I needed a ride.
   
I knew that a man named Hussam was going to pick me up. So I told them that I did not need a ride. Not after a while came a taxi driver to me. In coincidence his name was also Hussam. I didn’t realize he was a taxi driver until he started to talk about his prices. After realizing that he was not the right Hussam I told him I had someone coming to pick me up and left him and went somewhere with less people. Their I called the right Hussam and after 20 minutes he picked me up.
   
He took me to the house I was going to stay with my friends. My friends were at the school. I rested a bit since I was tired from the 2 flights I had. After resting I went to the language school “Nile Center” that my friend were in. It was good to my friends again. I the first weeks I got used to my surroundings and got used to Egypt. After a while I reached up to my friends in Arabic. This was the beginning of my adventures.

1 comment: