Visit to Istanbul. Day 1

by 2:44 PM - Thursday, May 26, 2016 0 comments
 

A kills days ago I was in Istanbul, Turkey. It's was a 4 day visit for my aunts wedding. I landed in Istanbul around 4 o'clock AM so I was dead. My uncle picked me up from the airport and we arrived at his house at 6 o'clock AM. I fell asllep on a couch and when I woke up it was 2 PM. So I slept for 8 hours straight. At that time my cousin came from his school so we chated and hung around for a while. Then towards night all the relatives from other country's or city's came for the same reason that I did and we chated with them. At night when everybody went to sleep I stayed awake, not because I was jetlag there is only a 1 hour difference between Cairo and Istanbul , but because I already slept 8 hours that day.However still I fell asleep around 4 o'clock AM.

To be continued.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment