Fruits in Egyp

by 6:04 PM - Sunday, May 22, 2016 0 comments
The first day we came to Egypt I remember us going to get juice. In Egypt there are little juice markets where juice is made fresh. The fruits in Egypt are fresher and juicier than in America. The first juice I got was peach juice. It was very good but when I got it three weeks later it was horrible. The reason was because peach season was out. The seasons really matter in Egypt. In America since a lot of the fruits come from other places you could find great fruit all year long, but in Egypt most fruits are raised in places near by. I once drank orange juice in the end of summer and it was very sour.


There are two Egyptian fruits that are hard to find in America. These fruits are sugarcane and guava. These fruits are found in America but not a good as the ones in Egypt. Sugarcane can be eaten full or can be drank as juice. Sugarcane is very healthy for you but the first time I drank it tasted like grass. After drinking it for a long time I grew accustomed to it and now I like it. I also ate guava a few times but I didn’t like it as much. Another famous fruit in Egypt is mango. The mango of Egypt is better than America too.



Another thing that is good about fruits in Egypt is that they are very cheap. You can get a lot of fruits for a small amount of money. This is why everyone in Egypt can afford and enjoy these fruits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment